Possible awkward moments surrounding group projects:
1. You are in a room full of people you don’t know.
2. You awkwardly approach a table only to find they have already assembled a group.
3. You retreat to another table only to receive judging stares knowing that they were your second option.
4. You finally find a group but do not remember anybody’s name after they have introduced themselves.
5. You take a stab and call out to Steve.
6. His name is Sam.
7. You exchange phone numbers in your group for easy communication. 2 days later you accidentally send a naked selfie to a group member.
8. You can now not make eye contact with said group member.
9. You volunteer for a certain topic in the group because it’s the easiest one to do, but disguise your intentions with a speech about your passion for that topic. You forget your topic.
10. You realise a group members fly is undone and you can’t help but notice they aren’t wearing any underwear.